L3 - Active Insulation
Eco-friendly & Bulk-free Insulation, Self Stowing, Layerable or Standalone, Weather Resistant
Compresses down into a self-stowing pouch to ensure protection when and where you need it.
Biodegradable synthetic down made from 100% post-consumer recycled content keeps you warm even while wet.
Light & Tough
20-denier micro ripstop finished with DWR is well-prepared for standalone wear.
Adaptable Insulated Protection
The Ultra Lochi K3 Jacket features a fully reversible design that delivers two styles in one, with an adjustable hood and tough weather resistance available to both sides. Biodegradable insulation retains warmth without bulk and functions even while wet, and a self-stowing pocket ensures convenient, space-saving storage when not in use.
The fully reversible design includes an adjustable hood that flips with the rest of the jacket and a pair of zippered hand pockets for each side (slightly staggered to avoid zipper stacking). A self-stowing hand pocket allows you to pack the Ultra Lochi down into itself for easy, compact storage until needed.
PrimaLoft® Bio™ is biodegradable* synthetic down crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content, representing an important step toward drastically reducing the amount of micro plastics in our landfills and oceans. In accelerated test conditions, PrimaLoft® Bio™ fibers reach near complete biodegradation in under two years, while standard polyester remains almost completely intact.
PrimaLoft® Black Bio™ synthetic insulation retains heat without adding bulk or weight. Water-repelling fibers breath during active use, dry quickly, and continue to perform even while wet. The supersoft, lightweight construction compresses down and unpacks again without loss of loft.
The Ultra Lochi is crafted with bluesign®-certified textiles—verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing—and is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances.
Standalone DWR Protection
Both sides of the reversible jacket are finished with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, ensuring uncompromised versatility when worn as an outer layer. A center-zip wind flap teams up with a high collar and chin guard to help block out chilling breezes and stray precipitation, and a droptail hem provides extended coverage.
Ultra Lochi K3 Jacket (Reversible)
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Self stowing
- Streamlined, adjustable hood
- Fitted design that also accommodates helmets
- Fully reversible jacket
- Reversible, adjustable technical hood
- Front zipper wind flap
- High collar with chin guard
- Elastic wrist cuffs
- Droptail hem with minimalist self-fabric finish
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Four zippered hand pockets (one pair for each side of the jacket)
- Stows in the right hand pocket of the non-quilted side
- Zippered chest pocket (internal right when quilted side is out, external left when non-quilted side is out)
- 20-denier micro ripstop nylon
- 1.8 oz. PrimaLoft® Black Bio insulation is water-repellent, breathable, and retains warmth when wet
- Weight (Size L): 17.6 oz.
- Imported | Bangladesh | TAA Compliant
- SKU: K3-M051-S21
- Insulation is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content and is completely biodegradable
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
*93.8% biodegradation in 646 days under ASTM D5511 conditions (accelerated landfill environment); 76.6% biodegradation in 889 days under ASTM D6691 conditions (accelerated marine/ocean environment); 17.8% biodegradation in 241 days under ASTM D5210 conditions (accelerated waste water environment). The stated rate and extent of degradation do not mean that the product will continue to degrade
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Ultra Lochi K3 Jacket (Reversible)
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering