Extremely lightweight, comfortable, quick drying and draining, the A9E Equatorial Uniform excels in hot, humid operating environments. The soft, lightweight, yet durable fabric minimizes chafing and maximizes cooling. Durable, reliable, quiet, bar-button closures throughout enhance mission capability. No Fly Zone® insect repellent treatment and internal mesh gaiters provide essential critter protection.
- Full-width back vent panel improves airflow around the body
- Bellowed chest and bicep pockets with top flap
- Concealed button closure and bar-tacked nylon “tie-in” cords to secure essential equipment
- Loop patches on bicep
- Drain holes throughout
- Concealed bar-button center front closure
- Two position bar-button cuff adjustment
- Berry Compliant
- Blocker Moisture Control for faster dry times
- No Fly Zone® insect repellent treatment
*Not available for purchase in California. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Style No: A9-0147-C10
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
If you are a government customer and this item is currently Out of Stock, please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
A9-E - Equatorial Mission Blouse
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering