L6 - Rain Protection
Waterproof, Ultrapackable, Reflective Trim, Adjustable Hood
Compresses down into an internal pouch to ensure protection when and where you need it.
Waterproof hardshell and zippers combine with fully sealed seams to keep you dry.
Fully Loaded Tech
Includes 3M® black reflective treatment*, adjustable droptail hem, and helmet-accommodating hood.
Everyday Waterproof Protection
Redefine your everyday kit with the highly packable Yuba Ultralight K6 Rain Anorak. Ultralightweight three-layer Pertex® construction maintains breathability and ease of movement while delivering complete wind and rain protection and the full array of features you expect from a professional-grade waterproof layer. The self-stowing pouch allows compact storage when not in use, ensuring comprehensive weather defense is as close as your car trunk, bag, or cargo pocket.
Weighing in at less than 8 oz. and featuring a self-stowing pouch, the Yuba Anorak is built for movement and to be ready at a moment’s notice from your pack or the car trunk. Never get caught unprepared during a surprise downpour with complete waterproof protection that’s only a quick unzip away.
Pertex® shield fabric offers one of the lightest three-layer hardshells available today. 55 GSM construction and a 20,000mm/30,000g waterproof/breathable rating combines water- and windproof protection with ultralightweight packability and exceptional breathability.
Active Waterproof Protection
Three-layer Pertex® fabric merges waterproof protection with exceptional breathability, delivering comprehensive weather defense while retaining efficient moisture transport for active use. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish prevents fabric saturation and improves evaporation.
The Yuba Ultralight K6 Rain Anorak is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances.
The Yuba’s ultralight packability delivers without sacrificing any of the expedition features you expect, including: a built-in adjustable hood that accommodates helmets, a kangaroo pocket and right bicep pocket with waterproof zippers, a droptail hem with drawcord adjustment for extended coverage, partial elastic hems for snug wrist closures, and 3M® black reflective treatment for increased visibility.*
Yuba Ultralight K6 Rain Anorak
- Highly compressible
- Self stowing
- Streamlined, adjustable hood
- Fitted design that also accommodates helmets
Fit & Design Details
- Articulated sleeves
- Waterproof seams and zippers
- Half-zip front enables easy on and offs
- Droptail hem with drawcord for adjustable coverage
- Self-finished cuffs with partial elastic undersides
- 3M black reflective treatment for zippers and piping at back yoke and hem increase your visibility*
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Zippered kangaroo pockets
- Zippered backside stowage pouch allows the entire jacket to be compacted into itself
- Zippered right bicep pocket
- Pertex® 3-layer ripstop hardshell is waterproof, breathable, abrasion resistant, and tear resistant
- 7-denier face fabric
- PU membrane
- 7-denier tricot liner
- Weight (Size L): 7.76 oz.
- Imported | Cambodia | TAA Compliant
- SKU: K6-M050-S21, Coyote colorway: K6-M054-S21
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
*Coyote colorway does not have reflective treatment.
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Great combination of weather-resistance and extreme packability. This jacket sheds water and breathes very well. Looking forward to many more backpacking trips with it. Excellent as always from Beyond.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Yuba Ultralight K6 Rain Anorak
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering