A9-E - Equatorial Mission Shirt
Extremely lightweight, comfortable, quick drying and draining, the A9-E Equatorial Mission Shirt excels in hot, humid operating environments. The soft, lightweight, yet durable ripstop fabric minimizes chafing and maximizes cooling to enhance mission capability. No Fly Zone¬Æ insect repellent treatment provides essential critter protection.
- Front quarter zip for ventilation
- Zippered bicep pockets with loop patches
- Articulated elbows with elbow pad pockets
- Hook and loop wrist adjustment
- 3.8 oz/yd2 Nylon Ripstop fabric with MCS¬Æ
- Blocker Moisture Control for faster dry times
- No Fly Zone¬Æ insect repellant treatment
- Polartec¬Æ Power Dry¬Æ Jersey torso
WEIGHT (SIZE LARGE): 12oz. (340 g)
Style No: A9-0146-C20
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
If you are a government customer and this item is currently Out of Stock, please contact email@example.com for availability.
Really nice shirt, mid section is very lightweight fabric perfect for warmer climates. Sizing is perfect. Very comfortable and extremely high quality.
The shirt and pants are both decent, lightweight yet very durable. For sizing, I think the XL are right at the upper limit of USGI size L/R, while L is quite slim.