L3 - ACTIVE INSULATION
Ultralightweight, Mapped Insulation, Super Compressible, No-Hassle Stow Hood.
Mapped synthetic down focuses on key coverage spots to keep you warm without bulking you down.
Light, stretchy softshell and highly compressible down combine with a self-stowing pocket to make storage easy.
Light n’ Tough
Ultralightweight and weather-resistant 20-denier construction combines ease of motion with reliable protection.
Ultrapackable Hybrid Insulator
The ideal all-arounder for changing conditions and day-to-day wear alike, the Dasche K3 Jacket does it all with a fraction of the bulk. Carefully mapped insulation and a tough, stretchy softshell combines the targeted warmth of a vest with the coverage and protection of a jacket. Featherweight materials keep you moving with ease, and the entire jacket can be swiftly compressed into the left hand pocket for fast, compact storage.
Efficiently mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe™ insulation minimizes wasteful bulk and retains warmth even while wet. Woven engineered baffles ensure full loft and no popped stitches. Synthetic down crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content keeps your adventure eco-friendly.
The Dasche Jacket is crafted with bluesign®-certified textiles—verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing—and is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances. The insulation is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content.
20-denier softshell over the insulation partners with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating and ultralight 4-way stretch at the forearms, underarms, and sides to balance protection and dexterity. The hood offers a crown cinch for a just-right fit, and features a unique stow design that avoids the bulk of roll-up storage or the hassle of tracking a detachable hood.
Zippered on-seam hand pockets provide secure, low-profile storage. An oversized pocket and passport pocket on the inside feature power mesh construction for venting and fast drying. Stow the entire jacket in a jiffy via the zippered pouch in the left hand pocket to save space when not in use.
DASCHE K3 JACKET
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Highly compressible
- Self stowing
- Adjustable crown cinch
- Unique stow design avoids the bulk of roll-up storage or the hassle of tracking a detachable hood
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered stowage pouch in left hand pocket allows the entire jacket to be compacted into itself
- Left oversized internal pocket bag and right internal passport pocket are crafted from power mesh for venting
- Nylon 4-way stretch softshell is breathable and ensures ease of motion
- Pertex® Quantum softshell crafted using 3D Weave technology allows chambers to be woven into a single fabric, eliminating the need for stitching, reducing weight, and maximizing insulation loft
- 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe™ insulation is water-repellent, breathable, and retains warmth when wet
- Weight (Size L): 15.2 oz.
- Imported | TAA Compliant
- Insulation is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Great jacket, my only issue is the lack of insulation in the sleeves
It is light and comfi!
Versatile lightweight jacket perfect for travel and hikes. Super packable and ultimate movability. Great pockets too!
I bought one of these for myself. When I tried it on for the first time, it was very light and comfortable to wear. I bought an additional one for my family for outerwear this winter. I am sure I will have a comfortable winter. Thank you.
Bought as a gift for my husband and he loves it, wears it daily!
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Dasche L3 Jacket
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering