More than just your next pair of gloves, the Trek™ Glove System adapts to your needs with a modular two-layer approach. The first layer, a lean work glove, keeps your hands protected and nimble for working on a variety of tasks. The second layer, a removable outer shell, features PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco for extra warmth when needed. And with both layers able to pack down into an included stow bag, it's easy to keep this adaptable system in your kit at all times for whatever may come your way.
Inner Work Glove
The inner work glove partners dextrous elastic construction with the rugged toughness of a cowbelly leather palm and knuckle guard. Conductive goat leather gives touchscreen compatibility to the index finger and thumb without sacrificing durability, and a synthetic suede nose wipe on the back of the thumb offers cold-weather convenience.
Insulating Outer Shell
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control adds lightweight, breathable, and weather-resistant warmth to the slip-on outer shell. The silicone gripper palms provide a reliable grip through the double-layer wear, and touchscreen tips at the index finger and thumb ensure easy phone access.
The included cinchable stow bag allows both layers to be stuffed down for space-saving storage when not in use. Mesh construction allows accumulated moisture to drain, and a sewn-on name tag makes tracking your gloves that much easier.
Which Glove is Right for Me?
It's important to choose your glove according to what you need from it. Each glove provides unique advantages, but with each you'll receive genuine French cowbelly leather shell, conductive goat leather reinforcement, and touchscreen compatibility.* (*Only the Trek's inner glove has leather, but both layers offer touchscreen compatibility.)
TREK GLOVE SYSTEM
The most adaptable option, the Trek Glove System combines a light and dextrous inner work glove with a protective outer insulating layer.
- Light and Nimble Inner Glove
- PrimaLoft Gold® Eco Insulated Outer Shell (with Silicon Grip Palm)
- Moisture-Drain Mesh Stow Bag Holds Entire Glove System
GUIDE LITE GLOVE
BUILT FOR WORK
The Guide Lite is more lightweight, dextrous, and breathable than the Guide Glove. Ideal for a balance of protection and utility.
- Breathable Softshell Backside
- Lightweight, Articulated, Design
- Brushed Tricot Lining
TREK SYSTEM GLOVE SPECS
- Touchscreen compatible
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Nose wipe
- Knuckle guard
- Carabiner loops
- Highly compressible
- Stow sack
Fit & Design Details
- Removable insulating outer shell adds extra warmth as needed
- Included stow sack allows the glove, outer shell, or both to be stuffed away when not in use
- Touchscreen compatibility for the index finger and thumb of both the inner work glove and outer shell
- Silicone gripper palms increase grip capability for outer shell
- Insulation is crafted from 90% post-consumer recycled content and is completely biodegradable
- Inner Work Glove:
- 94% polyester/6% elastane shell
- Genuine French Tanneries Nouvelle Pechdo cowbelly leather palm shell and knuckle guard overlay
- Conductive goat leather on palm side of index finger and thumb
- Synthetic suede nose wipe on thumb backside
- Neoprene wrist cuff
- Insulating Shell:
- Polyester shell
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is lightweight, low-bulk, breathable, and water-repellent
- Silicone gripper palms
- Weight (Size L): 4.8 oz.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Trek Glove System
|US Size||EU Size||In Measurement|
|s||7||7" (17.8 cm)|
|m||8||8" (20 cm)|
|l||9||9" (23 cm)|
|xl||10||10" (25 cm)|
Measure in inches around your hand with tape measure across your palm.
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering