Built for Work
The lighter, more breathable alternative to the Guide Glove, the Guide Lite Glove balances tough protection against nimble range of motion. Articulated leather palms and pre-curved fingers optimize grip, shape, and functionality. Breathable softshell backsides and adjustable wrist guards ensure full flexibility.
Articulated French cowbelly leather palms combine lasting durability with dextrous motion. Conductive goat leather reinforces the thumb and index finger and enables touchscreen compatibility at the tip of the index.
Breathable & Nimble
Softshell backsides and adjustable wrist cuffs provide ease of motion and breathability, ensuring a snug fit and finesse throughout adventures and day-to-day chores alike.
Comfort & Capability
Brushed tricot lining blends long-lasting sturdiness with a smooth next-to-skin feel. Pre-curved fingers let you get to work with minimal breaking in and maximize your grip.
Which Glove is Right for Me?
It's important to choose your glove according to what you need from it. Each glove provides unique advantages, but with each you'll receive genuine French cowbelly leather shell, conductive goat leather reinforcement, and touchscreen compatibility.* (*Only the Trek's inner glove has leather, but both layers offer touchscreen compatibility.)
TREK GLOVE SYSTEM
The most adaptable option, the Trek Glove System combines a light and dextrous inner work glove with a protective outer insulating layer.
- Light and Nimble Inner Glove
- PrimaLoft Gold® Eco Insulated Outer Shell (with Silicon Grip Palm)
- Moisture-Drain Mesh Stow Bag Holds Entire Glove System
GUIDE LITE GLOVE
BUILT FOR WORK
The Guide Lite is more lightweight, dextrous, and breathable than the Guide Glove. Ideal for a balance of protection and utility.
- Breathable Softshell Backside
- Lightweight, Articulated, Design
- Brushed Tricot Lining
GUIDE GLOVE SPECS
- Touchscreen compatible
- Weather resistant
- Adjustable cuff
Fit & Design Details
- Conductive goat leather reinforces thumb and index finger, increasing durability and enabling touch screen compatibility
- Articulated leather palm and pre-curved fingers optimize grip, functionality, comfort
- Under-the-cuff wearability seals out the elements
- Genuine French Tanneries Nouvelle Pechdo cowbelly leather palm shell
- Breathable stretch woven 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% elastane back shell
- Brushed polyester tricot liner
- Neoprene adjustable wrist cuff
- Weight (Size L): 4 oz.
I followed the fit guide and the gloves fit perfectly. They are very well made and comfortable. The good fit and material contribute to very good dexterity. I find them best for warmer temperatures (above 25 F). I end up wearing heavier insulated gloves for colder temps, especially if I am not going to be active all the time.
These gloves are perfect for driving on the cold Minnnesota winters!
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Guide Lite Glove
|US Size||EU Size||In Measurement|
|s||7||7" (17.8 cm)|
|m||8||8" (20 cm)|
|l||9||9" (23 cm)|
|xl||10||10" (25 cm)|
Measure in inches around your hand with tape measure across your palm.
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering