Let’s face it, whether you’re preparing for a 5-day summit or a 5 hour hike, the reality is that you are always trying to save as much space as possible. With traditional folding you are probably wasting way more space than you might think, so we’ve put together a video to show you an amazing space saving packing technique we like to call the Burrito Roll. If nothing else it allows you to pack in a few more beers.
In Same Category
- 4 Backcountry Skills To Practice This Winter
- Start Planning Now for These 5 Outdoor Adventure Lotteries in 2018
- Beyond Car Camping: 3 Steps to Get Into the Backcountry
- This might be Washington's best day hike and you've probably never heard of it
- #WAGONLIFE | How to convert your station wagon into an adventure vehicle