A9-E - Equatorial Pant
Extremely lightweight, comfortable, quick drying and draining, the A9E Equatorial Uniform excels in hot, humid operating environments. The soft, lightweight, yet durable ripstop fabric minimizes chafing and maximizes cooling. Durable, reliable, quiet, bar-button closures throughout enhance mission capability. No Fly Zone® insect repellent treatment and internal mesh gaiters provide essential critter protection.
- Sewn-in mesh brief liner permits comfortable “commando-style” wear
- Double bar-button center front closure allows adjustment of waistband circumference
- Slash hand pockets
- Rear pockets with button closure
- Large cargo pockets with top flap concealed button closure and bar-tacked nylon “tie-in” cords to secure essential equipment
- Internal mesh gaiters with drawstring tie-closure seals out critters and drains instantly
- Drain holes throughout
- Berry Compliant
- 3.8 oz/yd2 Nylon Ripstop fabric with MCS®
- Blocker Moisture Control for faster dry times
- No Fly Zone® insect repellant treatment
*Not available for purchase in California. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Style No: A9-0145-C10
*We reserve the right to hold stock for government customers. If you are a government customer and this item or any of its sizes are currently Out of Stock, then please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
Great pant, light and cool. Went up a waist size to get the right fit.
Especially in hot weather condition, A9-E exceeds any other competitors combat pants in the market. The breathable material with quality craftsmanship, makes it the most superior combat pants nowadays. I am very satisfied with my pant.