A9-E - Equatorial Pant
Free shipping on orders over $150
Hassle-Free Returns & Exchanges
Extremely lightweight, comfortable, quick drying and draining, the A9E Equatorial Uniform excels in hot, humid operating environments. The soft, lightweight, yet durable fabric minimizes chafing and maximizes cooling. Durable, reliable, quiet, bar-button closures throughout enhance mission capability. No Fly Zone® insect repellent treatment and internal mesh gaiters provide essential critter protection.
- Sewn-in mesh brief liner permits comfortable “commando-style” wear
- Double bar-button center front closure allows adjustment of waistband circumference
- Slash hand pockets
- Rear pockets with button closure
- Large cargo pockets with top flap concealed button closure and bar-tacked nylon “tie-in” cords to secure essential equipment
- Internal mesh gaiters with drawstring tie-closure seals out critters and drains instantly
- Drain holes throughout
- Berry Compliant
- Blocker Moisture Control for faster dry times
- No Fly Zone® insect repellent treatment
*Not available for purchase in California. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Style No: A9-0145-C10
*We reserve the right to hold stock for government customers. If you are a government customer and this item is currently Out of Stock, please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
Second time ordering the same pants. Very light weight and comfortable in hot weather, dry fast from soaking wet, as durable as the issued 50/50 NYCO uniform. Would like to see the back pocket button to be covered or replaced with Velcro, had to fix mine after months of use.
Very light compares to traditional NyCo material uniform. Perform well in high heat and high humid environment while still being durable. Pants are comfortable and offer enough stretch when completely wet and dry fast. Can't wait to test out the A9E top in near future. Also wish to have matching material boonie and combat shirt.
Great pant, light and cool. Went up a waist size to get the right fit.
Especially in hot weather condition, A9-E exceeds any other competitors combat pants in the market. The breathable material with quality craftsmanship, makes it the most superior combat pants nowadays. I am very satisfied with my pant.