L8 - POLAR INSULATION
Crotch to Rear Zip Fly, PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation, Water Resistant, Windproof
Powerful weather resistance, strategically mapped windstopper, and purpose-built coverage support system performance down to -70° F.
Advanced Eco-Tech Warmth
PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation is crafted from 55% recycled materials, dries faster than down, and keeps you warm even while wet.
70-denier micro ripstop nylon shell and 40-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon mapped shell combine to provide lasting protection and durability.
Stomps All Over Cold
The Allta Polar L8 Bib is built to trudge through the coldest, wettest, and most difficult polar obstacles around. Keep your heat on lockdown while warding off the elements with power-packed PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation and carefully mapped ripstop protection, and access storage, venting, and the call of nature with strategic zip points.
Earth-friendly PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation is 55% recycled materials and supports system climate performance down to -70° F. Built to handle moisture, this lightweight synthetic insulation is water resistant, retains heat even if it does get wet, and gets you back to dry faster than down.
The Allta Polar L8 Bib is crafted with bluesign®-certified textiles—verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing—and is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances.
A 70-denier micro ripstop shell provides windproof and water-resistant protection while retaining breathability to keep you warm, dry, and sweat-free. Double-layer 40-denier CORDURA® ripstop mapped to key areas minimizes heat loss.
Adjustability & Access
Four-point adjustable suspenders and a Hook and Loop waist cinch enable a just-right fit. Full-length zippered side vents with double wind flaps provide easy access without sacrificing protection, and a special crotch-to-rear zip fly allows you to answer when nature calls without taking the whole bib off.
Made to Move
Retain mobility through difficult terrain with articulated knees, and protect against wear and tear from spikes, crampons, and snowshoes with tall Cordura® nylon insteps. Stuff the whole thing down into the included sack when not in use.
ALLTA POLAR L8 BIB
- Water resistant
- Fast drying
- Articulated knees
- Cordura® nylon insteps
- Four-point adjustable suspenders
- Hook and Loop waist cinch
- Full-length zippered side vents with double wind flaps provide easy access without sacrificing protection
- Crotch-to-rear zip fly allows you to answer when nature calls without taking the whole bib off
- Included stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two zippered horizontal chest pockets
- 70-denier micro ripstop nylon shell
- 40-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon mapped shell
- Dobby full dull nylon lining
- 8 oz. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation is constructed from 55% recycled materials, withstands temperatures as low as -70° F, is water-repellent, breathable, retains warmth when wet, and dries faster than down
- Weight (Size L): 56.4 oz
- Imported | TAA Compliant
- Sustainably sourced Finnish fox fur ruff liner
- Insulation is crafted from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Will be better than current. Probably will need to use chaps for touch use.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Allta Polar L8 Bib
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches Inseam
Long: +2 Inches Inseam
Waist Preferred Pant Waist
Hip 7" Below Preferred Waist
Inseam Regular Crotch to floor
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering