L7 - STATIC INSULATION
Eco-friendly & Bulk-free Insulation, Internal Stow Pocket, Weather Resistant.
Sustainable Insulation Technology
Biodegradable synthetic down made from 100% post-consumer recycled content keeps you warm even while wet.
Compresses down into an internal pouch to ensure protection when and where you need it.
20-denier ripstop with DWR and an attached brimmed hood delivers lasting durability and weather protection.
Mobile Winter Wear
A lighter, more mobile alternative to the Cetra Durable K7 Jacket, the Anchor Light Belay K7 Jacket pairs bulk-free, eco-friendly warmth with flexible movement and easy storage. PrimaLoft® Black Bio insulation is biodegradable, made from post-consumer recycled content, bulk-free, and retains warmth even while wet. The breathable shell combines rugged 20-denier ripstop with mechanical stretch, and the entire jacket compresses down into an internal stow pocket when not in use.
Advanced Eco-Tech Warmth
Breathable PrimaLoft® Black Bio insulation quilted into the liner delivers bulk-free warmth even while wet. The synthetic down is biodegradable and crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content, ensuring your adventures are eco-friendly.
The Anchor Light Belay K7 Jacket is crafted with bluesign®-certified textiles—verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing—and is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances. The insulation is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content.
Compressible & Mobile
Simple, space-saving storage comes courtesy of the highly compressible design and internal stow pouch. Lightweight construction with mechanical stretch and articulated sleeves provide ease of movement, and a cinchable, helmet-compatible hood and adjustable cuff tabs ensure a just-right fit.
20-denier ripstop softshell with a durable water-repellent finish (DWR) and a brimmed, helmet-compatible hood provides protection against scrapes, wear, and weather. A hem cinch and front-zip wind flap help seal out the elements.
ANCHOR LIGHT BELAY K7 JACKET SPECS
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
Fit & Design Details
- Attached hood with brim and crown cinch
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuff tabs
- Two-way full-zip front with wind flap
- Quilted inner
- Hem cinch
- Internal stow pocket
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Left external zippered chest pocket
- Two oversized internal mesh pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets
- 20-denier, mechanical stretch nylon shell is durable, breathable, and ensures ease of motion/li>
- 80g PrimaLoft® Black Bio insulation is water-repellent, breathable, and retains warmth when wet
- Weight (Size L): 19.2 oz.
- Imported | TAA Compliant
- Insulation is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content and is completely biodegradable
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
If you’re expecting an exceptionally challenging climate and want an even more robust alternative to the Anchor Light Belay K7 Jacket, check out the Cetra Durable K7 Jacket. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation rated for 0° F, 70-denier micro ripstop, and powerful weather protection prepare you for some of the coldest, nastiest climates out there.
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Well built, super warm and luxurious!
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Anchor Light Belay K7 Jacket
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering