L2 - Midweight Baselayer
Verso Weave™, Attached Hood, Enhanced Wicking, Antimicrobial
Double-knit fleece uses a circular grid pattern to channel moisture up and out more effectively for evaporation.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability.
Made to Move
Next-to-skin design and articulated elbows ensure bulk-free, easy range of motion.
Midweight Breathable Warmth
When you want to stay toasty on active outings but don’t want to start a personal sweat sauna, pop on the Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover. Specialized Verso Weave fleece with extra-breathable panels keeps just enough heat while kicking out built-up sweat. Layer it over the K1 or wear it next-to-skin as a midweight baselayer.
Verso Weave™ Fleece
Double-knit Verso Weave fleece uses a circular grid pattern to create air channels, funneling moisture up to the smooth exterior to quickly evaporate and leave you warm but dry.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability, and a ¾-zip front helps shed extra heat in a hurry.
Integrated floating monkey paws/thumb holes slip beneath your gloves to provide seamless coverage, and a zippered stash pocket on the right wrist safeguards keys, cash, and more.
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
- Moisture wicking
- Fast drying
- Attached hood provides light weather protection at a moment’s notice
Fit & Design Details
- Lighter fabric at the sides and underarms delivers targeted breathability
- ¾-zip front allows swift venting of excess heat
- Articulated elbows ensures full range of motion
- Integrated floating monkey paws slip under gloves for seamless coverage
- Fabric finishing treatment for boosts wicking power and adds antimicrobial properties
- Right-wrist zip pocket securely stows keys and other personal effects
- 7.9 oz. 94% polyester/6% spandex Verso Weave circular grid fleece enhances breathability
- Weight (Size L): 11.9 oz.
- Imported | Bangladesh | TAA Compliant
- SKU: K2-M019-F1
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Fits well and keeps me warm. Love the brand.
First-time Beyond buyer. I'm 5'7 and about 190lbs, 42 inch chest and 30 inch waist. I ordered the Medium, because I'm short and didn't want sleeves that looked like I was casting for Harry Potter. The pullover was way too tight in the shoulders and arms. Beyond made my exchange incredibly easy and they had a Large out the same day they received my return. Large fits great; it doesn't bunch up under a plate carrier and it's loose enough to be comfortable for relaxing. The sleeves aren't bad, either. If you're not sure, it's my suggestion to size up. Aside from the pullover (and everything else in my order) being amazing quality, the customer service was amazing. North Face, Patagucci, etc. are good products, but Beyond has my business from now on.
It's been about a month since I purchased the Celeris K2 and I remain very happy with this pullover. It's a solid later winter, fall weather layer. Stylish and functional. I've been using it for outdoor workouts and have stayed warm yet not sweaty. Would definitely consider getting another as a gift or for myself after significant wear & tear.
I really like the fit of the pullover. The size of large, which I normally wear, fit snug enough as a base layer but loose enough for an outer layer.
Top tier layering systems and a quality brand. I look forward to using this gear.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering