L2 - Midweight Baselayer
Verso Weave™, Attached Hood, Enhanced Wicking, Antimicrobial
Double-knit fleece uses a circular grid pattern to channel moisture up and out more effectively for evaporation.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability.
Made to Move
Next-to-skin design and articulated elbows ensure bulk-free, easy range of motion.
Midweight Breathable Warmth
When you want to stay toasty on active outings but don’t want to start a personal sweat sauna, pop on the Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover. Specialized Verso Weave fleece with extra-breathable panels keeps just enough heat while kicking out built-up sweat. Layer it over the K1 or wear it next-to-skin as a midweight baselayer.
Verso Weave™ Fleece
Double-knit Verso Weave fleece uses a circular grid pattern to create air channels, funneling moisture up to the smooth exterior to quickly evaporate and leave you warm but dry.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability, and a ¾-zip front helps shed extra heat in a hurry.
Integrated floating monkey paws/thumb holes slip beneath your gloves to provide seamless coverage, and a zippered stash pocket on the right wrist safeguards keys, cash, and more.
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
- Moisture wicking
- Fast drying
- Attached hood provides light weather protection at a moment’s notice
Fit & Design Details
- Lighter fabric at the sides and underarms delivers targeted breathability
- ¾-zip front allows swift venting of excess heat
- Articulated elbows ensures full range of motion
- Integrated floating monkey paws slip under gloves for seamless coverage
- Fabric finishing treatment for boosts wicking power and adds antimicrobial properties
- Right-wrist zip pocket securely stows keys and other personal effects
- 7.9 oz. 94% polyester/6% spandex Verso Weave circular grid fleece enhances breathability
- Weight (Size L): 11.9 oz.
- Imported | Bangladesh | TAA Compliant
- SKU: K2-M019-F1
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Great pullover to wear next to skin or over another shirt. I liked it so much when I exchanged a pair pants for sizing I ended up getting a 2nd pullover in a different color.
I was surprised at comfortable it was. I was doing some heavy work in a cold climate and wicked away the sweat as described. Overall very comfy and warm, would recommend
For a lightweight layer, this is one of the most warm and comfortable shirts I have!!!
Got the Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover awesome product, it feels great, it keep me warm. I usually wear it while sleeping. Size is spot on true to size. I’m 5’8 on a good day and about 238 lbs got an XL fits perfectly. Would recommend. Gonna purchase more soon.
Stopped in to check out the store and left with what has quickly become a staple item in my closet. Either as a base layer or as I am using it for a light pull over the Celeris is that perfect in between a t shirt and a heavier sweatshirt with all of the features that make it perfect for outdoor activities and changing conditions.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering