L2 - Midweight Baselayer
Verso Weave™, Attached Hood, Enhanced Wicking, Antimicrobial
Double-knit fleece uses a circular grid pattern to channel moisture up and out more effectively for evaporation.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability.
Made to Move
Next-to-skin design and articulated elbows ensure bulk-free, easy range of motion.
Midweight Breathable Warmth
When you want to stay toasty on active outings but don’t want to start a personal sweat sauna, pop on the Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover. Specialized Verso Weave fleece with extra-breathable panels keeps just enough heat while kicking out built-up sweat. Layer it over the K1 or wear it next-to-skin as a midweight baselayer.
Verso Weave™ Fleece
Double-knit Verso Weave fleece uses a circular grid pattern to create air channels, funneling moisture up to the smooth exterior to quickly evaporate and leave you warm but dry.
Lighter fabric panels at the sides and underarms provide an extra boost of breathability, and a ¾-zip front helps shed extra heat in a hurry.
Integrated floating monkey paws/thumb holes slip beneath your gloves to provide seamless coverage, and a zippered stash pocket on the right wrist safeguards keys, cash, and more.
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
- Moisture wicking
- Fast drying
- Attached hood provides light weather protection at a moment’s notice
Fit & Design Details
- Lighter fabric at the sides and underarms delivers targeted breathability
- ¾-zip front allows swift venting of excess heat
- Articulated elbows ensures full range of motion
- Integrated floating monkey paws slip under gloves for seamless coverage
- Fabric finishing treatment for boosts wicking power and adds antimicrobial properties
- Right-wrist zip pocket securely stows keys and other personal effects
- 7.9 oz. 94% polyester/6% spandex Verso Weave circular grid fleece enhances breathability
- Weight (Size L): 11.9 oz.
- Imported | Bangladesh | TAA Compliant
- SKU: K2-M019-F1
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® | confirmed free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances
- bluesign®-certified textiles have been verified for ecological safety at every step of manufacturing
Trade Agreements Act Compliant
Designed in Seattle. Imported.
Very comfortable, fit is great. I’m 6’1” and XL length for body and arms is nice. I’m 180lbs and normally wear L/XL in things and I really like the fit. Perfect fabric weight.
My 2nd one love it.
I am always looking for the right pullover for any occasion and I found it. Hiking, running, fishing, everyday wear, and more to follow. This pullover is manufactured very well and I am happy with the fabric, especially for layering. Outstanding design.
Large fit is good for me, 5’10”, 180#s. Sleeves are quite long though—run all the way to my fingertips if not using the thumb holes, but sleeves seem to hold well to arm if pushing excess up without bunching or slipping back down. With thumb hole use, sleeves can act like lighter weight fingerless gloves. Right wrist zip pocket will hold small limited items like key, lip balm, credit card, license, and/or limited folded cash. Hood is roomy for hat/cap, but does not have cinch to tighten. I like the high, non-restricting neck. I also really like the antimicrobial feature—I have a TAD Vortex, and the Vortex does get body stink odor pretty quickly.
Have not worn yet so cannot speak to the actual warmth, but when I put it on at home it was very hot. I am 6'3" 185lbs, 34" inseam and the large tall is perfect fit. Slightly tight to wear under layers but not too tight to wear on its own or over an even tighter layer.
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
Celeris Midweight K2 Pullover
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Long: +2 Inches in Sleeve and Torso
Chest Widest part of chest
Sleeve Center back of neck to shoulder seam to sleeve hem edge
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering