- Super light, compresses to the size of a beer can
- Stowable hood with shock cord and cord lock
- 4-way stretch underarm gusset
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Left zippered chest pockets
- Elastic wrist cuffs
- Adjustable bottom hem with shockcord and cord lock
- Nylon Ripstop with DWR
- Tweave® Durastretch LT® with DWR
- Highly compressible
- Berry Compliant
Weight: 7.2 oz.
Part No: A4-0118-C10
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
If you are a government customer and this item is currently Out of Stock, please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
It's dang good. I love it. It's light weight and built with great detail in mind. It feels durable as all hell like most of the Axios line. Super light weight which makes it easy to pack. I would recommend this as they recommended it in their description. It's pricey but with these guys you get what you pay for a lot of the time. I've got some Kyros stuff and I like it but the Axios line imo is better built and more robust. I shoot a lot and I contract but I ain't out about in the mountains running and gunning or nothing but this wind shirt def works. When I opened it up, it had a sweet smell to it like someone sprayed some smell good stuff on it. Anyways, def worth the buy.
Nice and light. Should have bought a size bigger but still fits well. Would recommend to purchase and will purchase another soon!