- Super light, compresses to the size of a beer can
- 26” side seam zippers allow the pant to be taken on and off without removing boots
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Left zippered thigh pocket
- Low profile G-Hook buckle system comfortably secures webbing belt
- Adjustable ankle cuffs with snap seal out the elements
- Nylon Ripstop with DWR
- Tweave® Durastretch LT® with DWR
- Highly compressible
- Berry Compliant
Weight: 7.2 oz.
Part No: A4-0137-C10
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
If you are a government customer and this item is currently Out of Stock, please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
These were issued to us for wind protection. They can be used in many different ways and are extremely versatile. They are thin enough to wear under your uniform to keep you warm in cool, dry, windy conditions, or you can throw them on over your uniform when sitting around in a static situation. They also work well inside bivy sacks. They pack down super tight and are not heavy.
Very happy with them. Like them so much gonna order a second pair!
Need Help? Contact us with any size or fit questions. 206-767-0307
A4 - Wind Pant Multicam
Height 5' 8" - 6' 2"
Short: -2 Inches Inseam
Long: +2 Inches Inseam
Waist Preferred Pant Waist
Hip 7" Below Preferred Waist
Inseam Regular Crotch to floor
Standard True to Size | Active Layering
Expedition Oversized | Static Layering