A5 - Rig Softshell Jacket Alt 1
If the A1 and A2 are the foundation, then the Rig Softshell is the house. Constructed with our proprietary X-HAL High Efficiency SoftshellTM for active cold weather performance, this winter weight softshell jacket is sure to become a reliable favorite.
- Light fleece liner bonded to shell
- Low profile lightweight ripstop nylon hood zips into collar
- 4-way stretch woven underarm gusset for optimal range of motion and ventilation
- Flatlock seams throughout reduce bulk
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Left and right external hand pockets
- Right and left external bicep pockets with 4x7” loop patches
- Left ripstop nylon chest pocket
- Berry Compliant
- Beyond’s Proprietary X-HAL High Efficiency SoftshellTM
- AXIOS Midweight Grid Fleece
- Ripstop Nylon
Weight: 23.2 oz.
Part No: A5-0111-C00
*We reserve the right to hold stock for government customers. If you are a government customer and this item or any of its sizes are currently Out of Stock, then please contact Mission@beyondclothing.com for availability.
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment Compliant.
This is my first purchase from BC. I am really impressed with the quality of the Rig Softshell jacket. I have several other softshells that I used to wear but this is by far the best. It is the warmest,quietest,and best wind/water repellency of the bunch. nice color but I do wish it was a shade darker.
Wore this jacket in the Grand canyon worked great. Even in the 30's did not need to layer at all, kept me plenty warm. I highly recommend this jacket.
Extremely satisfied with the quality of this jacket.
Extremely pleased with all aspects of my transactions !!
This softshell has been excellent, as you expect from Beyond. Light, warm, comfortable, and pretty good at blocking the wind. Long size fits well, at 6'4" @ 185 the large/long is just right with room for light layering. Only things I would consider adding are pit zips, and possibly cuff cinches/closures.