If the A1 and A2 are the foundation, then the Rig Softshell is the house. Constructed with our proprietary X-HAL High Efficiency SoftshellTM for active cold weather performance, this winter weight softshell jacket is sure to become a reliable favorite.
- Light fleece liner bonded to shell
- Low profile lightweight ripstop nylon hood zips into collar
- 4-way stretch woven underarm gusset for optimal range of motion and ventilation
- Flatlock seams throughout reduce bulk
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Left and right external hand pockets
- Right and left external bicep pockets
- Left ripstop nylon chest pocket
- Beyond’s Proprietary X-HAL High Efficiency SoftshellTM
- AXIOS Midweight Grid Fleece
- Ripstop Nylon
Weight: 23.0 oz.
Part No: A5-0111-C00
Jacket fits well, seems to be very comfortable. One of the best things about these items is that they are made in the USA.
This is a nice jacket and was a first time purchase from Beyond Clothing. It is very stylish and looks well designed and constructed. It is also warm and I like the pockets and fit. I knocked off one star only because the sleeves were a bit long. I am 5'7" and weigh 170 lbs and I ordered the Medium. So I guess this jacket is probably designed more for guys who are a bit taller, maybe at least 5'10"? I wish I could test how waterproof the jacket is, but haven't gotten an opportunity to do it. I am still quite pleased with my purchase and recommend this jacket. I would like to buy more items from Beyond in the near future.
First time purchase. Awesome gear. Great fit. Can’t wait to put it to the test.
It's incredible how light weight this jacket is and yet it still manages to keep me warm on subzero days with just a single layer of thermal shirt underneath.
I use this jacket every day. Very breathable but still great for low temps. Throw us on over a couple baselayers and you're set!