The A2 Krios Pullover is designed to retain warmth and wick moisture during active use. This piece is built from Polartec® Power Grid™ Hi-warmth Fleece. The interior grid pattern creates air channels that release excess body heat, increase compressibility, and decrease garment weight. The smooth exterior allows moisture to disperse and evaporate quickly. Layer the A2 Pullover over the A1 or as a next-to-skin for moisture management during active use.
- Performs best in conjunction with the Aether Crew
- Athletic fit engineered to pull moisture away from skin
- Ergonomically placed flat lock seams for greater comfort
- Front double-pull zipper for temperature regulation
- Left and right external zippered chest pockets
- Pull tabs on zippers for improved grip
- Black on Black and Coyote Colorways are Berry Compliant
- Polartec® Power GridTM Hi-Warmth Fleece
- Moisture Wicking
- Highly Compressible
Weight: 11.2 oz.
Part No: A2-0104-C00
Great tech. Warm, flexible, durable. Traps but also vents heat easily. Simply unzip to cool off and get air circulating. Very comfortable to wear under insulating layer. I pair it with Alpha sweaters. Works great. Sees a lot of hard use as I wear it constantly during fall, winter and spring months.
Great quality and fits great.
Great performance on mission activities. Delivers. Nice styling and functional design.
The Krios pullover is a great addition to my gear. This spring turkey season I spent 6 days chasing birds.
The Krios pullover worked great for me. It’s ability to wick sweat is outstanding. As the mid day temperature rises the chest can be opened to allow body heat to escape. A great garment!!!
Fairly well made, could have better zipper, and over priced